domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Bob Dylan Fala do On The Road

Um amigo fanático por Bob Dilan e que ama o livro On The Road me mandou um trecho onde o cantor cita um pedaço do livro.


"Within the first few months that I was in New York I'd lost my interest in
the 'hungry for kicks' hipster vision that Kerouac illustrates so well in
his book 'On The Road'. That book had been like a bible to me. Not anymore,
though. I still loved the breathless, dynamic bop poetry phrases that flowed
from Jack's pen, but now that character Moriarty seemed out of place,
purposeless - seemed like a character who inspired idiocy. He goes through
life bumping and grinding with a bull on top of him."

Bob Dylan, "Chronicles Volume One". Simon & Schuster, 2004. Pgs. 57-58.


Créditos para Martha Bacci

Um comentário:

Isabela. disse...

Adorei o blog :D Vc poderia visualizar o meu?